It is with great pleasure I get to share with you a powerful and empowering conversation I had with Winnie Anderson of “The Courageous Entrepreneur” show.
Listen in as Winnie and I discuss:
- My definition of leadership and why it’s important for women to answer the call to lead
- The important role of resilience in emotional health and how we can develop that
- How to develop and maintain strong boundaries
- My explanation of authenticity and how to handle the challenges of being authentic
- The fears associated with being a female leader and conditioning we experienced in organizational life
I also give insight into Winnie’s 8 strategic actions entrepreneurs regularly have to take to grow a business and create the life they dream of.
Click below to watch and please let me know in the comments what your greatest takeaway is!
Direct audio download to listen on the go: http://traffic.libsyn.com/courageousentrepreneur/CES3-nukhet-hendricks-lead-mp3.mp3
Show notes: http://winnieanderson.com/leadfearlessly